Saturday, February 13, 2016

DAY 4 (Morning)

It's 11:00 am, and I've already had a very productive and exciting day! I started out my day when I woke up at 5:45 am. Then I had my first New York taxi ride to Brooklyn! In Brooklyn, we got a famous rainbow bagel, saw the Brooklyn Bridge, and saw the Statue of Liberty. When I saw the Statue of Liberty, it took my breath away, it was really amazing to see such an important piece of history. 

After that, we took another taxi to the Empire State Building. It is so huge. We got tickets to the overlooking area, and it was $30 well spent. The view was just incredible. It was also FREEZING up there with all the wind, my hands were numb forever!

By then it was about 9:15 and I was so exhausted and started to get a sore throat, so I walked back to the hotel, had a nice shower, and now I'm just resting until tonight when I go to sing at Carnegie Hall! Words cannot explain how excited I am. This was another amazing morning, to go along with this amazing trip, and I'm so happy that I am here. 












No comments:

Post a Comment